Friday 29 August 2014

Sequin love...

Hi everyone,

I'm sharing another card I made for the 'Sequins' challenge going on over at Avery Elle.
AEIHeartUChallenge

Now I'm not much of a girly girl, and I'm not much a magpie - I don't just go for anything that sparkles, but boy oh boy do I love a sequin!

And here's my card...




So I started by stamping out my sentiment from this beautiful Avery Elle set, 'Lots of Love'.  This has got to be one of my favourite sets of all time, it is just jam packed with sweet gorgeous sentiments for the one you love.  I then drew a heart around it and filled the heart with a mixture of pink, pearl and silver sequins, all finished off with a little dot of silver in their centres.  I wanted to keep it very simple so the lovely sentiment could speak for itself, so I embellished with a simple twine bow and matted onto black card.

I really like how this card came out, simple but effective, I really hope you do too.

As always, I'd love to read your comments so please feel free to leave them!

Jillxxx



4 comments:

  1. LOVE this card, LOVE that stamp set, LOVELY and amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've layered the sequins. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love how you made a heart out of sequins!

    ReplyDelete