Friday 29 August 2014

Clearly obsessed with Simon...

Hi everyone,

I'm sharing a card I have been dyyyeing to have a blast at!  I eventually put my order in at the awesome Clearly Besotted, and also treat myself to the beautiful  'Gansai Tambi' watercolour set from Kuretake, on the recommendation of the one and only Jennifer Mcguire (we all wanna be Jennifer, right?).   And as the Wednesday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp this week is, 'Anything Goes', I figure I may as well pop it in there as well.

You can find all the deets for the Simon challenge here...

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

And here's my card...




 


...So I think it's pretty clear to see I need to practise practise practise my watercolour skills! ...but I tell you what - that will be an absolute pleasure with these stamps (Clearly Besotted, 'Fresh Flowers'), and these paints!




These paints really are the most beautiful colours with the most amazing texture.  Just delightful!

So the card is very simple, just a case of heat embossing one of the flower stamps, watercolouring it  using the Gansai Tambi paints, and adding this gorgeous 'Thank you' sentiment form Wplus9's 'Hand Letter Thanks' set, then matting it all onto this lovely pool coloured glitter card, and adding a few clear gems to finish it off.

I hope you like it, as always, I would love to read your comments.

See you soon.
jillxxx






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Such a lovely image!! Fabulous design too! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete