Monday 13 July 2015

Rainbow Vibes...

Hi everybody,

A quick post to share a card I have made for the current Mama Elephant Flickr Challenge, where this time round, it's all about the Rainbow.

And here's my card...



I made my background by repeat stamping one of the borders from the Zennith Borders set, and heat embossed in clear powder.  I then created my rainbow, using Distress Inks as watercolour, and washed them over my embossing, overlapping each colour to create a nice blended effect.  Once dry, I die-cut Mama elephant's 'Happy' die form the centre, added a ton of black layers of the same die cut behind, and in-laid back in.  I built up my sentiment from the Happy Everything set, and heat embossed in Black Sparkle powder.  I embellished with a scattering of sequins in a rainbow of colours, matted onto black card, and then adhered the whole thing onto a kraft card base using foam adhesive.


And there you have it, a Rainbow of happy vibes :)

Hope you like it, follow the link above to see what everyone else came up with.

See you next time.
Jillx



No comments:

Post a Comment