Monday 13 July 2015

Soft, Sleepy Sparkle...

Hi everybody,

I'd love to share a card I have made for the, always lovely, Avery Elle I heart U Challenge Blog, where this time round, it's all about the 'Sparkle'.  Ooh Sparkle, who doesn't love a bit of Sparkle?

Challenge 26

And here's my card...


I made my card from vellum to create a nice contrast with the 'Sparkle', and kept things pretty sweet and simple.


I used Avery Elle's 'Furry Friends' set, and started by stamping these little cute fish bones all over my vellum card base, and heat embossing in Silver Sparkle powder.  I also covered a separate piece of card in the same powder, and cut my two panels form the Avery Elle 'Custom Panel' dies from it.  I then stamped out this gorgeous, sleepy cat and coloured using Warm Grey Copics.  I did a little 'double embossing', by stamping out my sentiment, from the same Furry Friends set, onto my already heat embossed panel, and embossing once more, in Black Sparkle powder.


I glued all my bits to my card using clear dimensional adhesive tape so it looks neat and tidy from the inside.
And there you have it.  A pretty sweet and simple sparkly card :)

Hope you like it.
See you next time.
Jillxxx













2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is SO sweet! And wow, way to make monotone really pack a punch! The glitter is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - this is so stinkin' cute!! I love how you blinged out the fishies and used them as your pattern on the card base - super clever!!! Thanks so much for playing with the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad that you did!!

    ReplyDelete