Monday 13 July 2015

Rainbow Bright...

Hi everybody,

I would love to share a card I have made for the current bright and beautiful 'Photo Inspiration Challenge' going on over at A Blog Named Hero.

A Blog Named Hero

Here's the Photo...


And here's my card...



I used the Hero Arts 'Two Way Arrow Stencil' with coloured texture paste to create my card.  There's been a bit of a buzz in Craftland recently about an amazing product called Brushos.  I'm thrilled to see these little pots of magic finally get the recognition they deserve, I've been a fan for a while, so thought I'd use them to colour my texture paste.


I coloured several little dollops of Ranger Texture Paste, and added them over my stencil, onto my card, overlapping each colour slightly to create a nicely blended rainbow.  I added a clear based, sparkly embossing powder over the top, and once the paste was dry, heat set it to give a gorgeous vibrancy.




I die-cut a small heart from my panel, and stamped out my sentiment, from Hero Art's 'It's Your Day' behind the empty space as a little Peek-A-Boo message, directly onto my Navy Blue card base.
I embellished with a scattering of white enamel dots and there you have it.
A sparkly, bright and vibrant rainbow, to celebrate love and equality, everywhere.

Love Always.
Jillxxx

1 comment:

  1. The background looks amazing.. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing your card at A blog named hero

    ReplyDelete