Monday 22 June 2015

In the White Room...

Hi everybody,

I would love to share a card I have made for the current Mama Elephant Blog Challenge, which this time round, is 'White Space'.  Now this challenge is actually held over on Mama Elephant's Flickr, so go check it out to see all the other entries, but I like to share everything here as well...so I am :)

And here's my card...



I used Mama Elephant's 'Bloomsies', and the ridiculously cute and adorable little mouse from the newer, 'Woodland Gifts' set, to create my card.



I started by die-cutting a small circle from my card front, stamping out this lil' cute guy onto it, and colouring him with alcohol markers, adding the little heart flowers from the 'In My Heart' set.  I then took a selection of flowers from the 'Bloomsies' set, and stamped them out, around the circle, in some lovely bright vibrant inks, to create a kind of bouquet vibe.  I added a few layers of black card behind my circle die-cut, to make it 'pop' off the page, and in-laid it back into the card front.  I then stamped out my sentiment, also from the 'Woodland Gifts' set, and heat embossed it in Black Sparkle powder.  I embellished very simply, with few black enamel dots, and there you have it.
Nice, bright and colourful, yet simple and sweet with a whole load of white space.

I really hope you like it.

see you next time.

Jillx

No comments:

Post a Comment