Wednesday 8 October 2014

Avery Elle Challenge #17...

Hi everyone,

I want to share a card I have made for the challenge going on over at Avery Elle, which this time round is 'Tags'...and who doesn't love a tag, right?

Challenge 17

And here's my effort...




I took my Avery Elle, 'Every day collection' paper pad and chose some delicious papers I wanted to work with.  I cut down a couple of panels, and also cut a couple of tags using my Avery Elle 'Simply tags every day' dies, and inked all the edges using Weathered Wood Distress Ink.  I then took my sentiment from Avery Elle's 'Cake and Candles' set, and, after arranging how I wanted my lay-out to look, stamped it out three separate times on each of my layers, so that when they are all put back together, the sentiment reads correct.  I then added twine to my tags, and constructed my card.  I added a wrap of ribbon, and scattered the background with enamel, glitter, and metal dots to finish, and there you have it.

I love the colour scheme of this card.  The card itself is quite busy and hectic, with all the jaunty angles and different layers. but the cool peaceful colours bring some calm back to it I feel.  I really hope you like it.
Please feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Jillxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment