Friday 24 May 2013

...you are awesome!

Hi everybody,

So I haven't updated my blog in a looooong time! ...my bad!  But I am back...and I'm back for good!

So to start with, here's a card I made using (suprise suprise) my paper smooches stamps.  I made it at the request of a friend, who was then giving it to his girlfriend...awwwwww.  I am still pretty obsessed with all things paper smooches so you will find a lot of their stamps and dies used in my projects.  ...gotta love a smooch though eh?

So here goes...







I started with a 6" x 6" kraftcard blank (my favourite size, my favourite card stock - i just love the look of Kraftcard!).  I used 'My minds eye' patterned papers, die cut 2 different sized hearts into them, then matted and layered it all together. I then glittered an adhesive sheet and placed it on the back of the die cut hearts.

The stamps (and the 'awesome' sentiment) are from the 'cutesaurus' stamp set (sooooo cute) and are coloured with promarkers.  The 'Love you' sentiment is from the 'Avery Elle, lots of love' set and is stamped in jet black archival ink.

Little bit of distress ink around the edges to soften the look, and voil`a.  Hope you like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment