Friday 14 October 2016

Jump for you it's Autumn!

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I've got a really simple card celebrating the arrival of Autumn!


Using Lawn Fawn's incredibly cute 'Jump For Joy'.


I wanted to go with a really simple colour palette on my card, concentrating on some lovely autumnal tones, and  stamping and colouring my cute little critters in grey to replicate a more neutral no-line colouring effect.


I started by cutting a circle out of a piece of masking paper, and using both the negative and positive pieces to create my ink blended background.  I then added a little more interest by adding flicks and splashes of water and white ink across the background, and second generation stamping some of the block leaves that also come in the set, onto my panel.
I stamped out my main elements in co-ordinating colours to what I wanted to use, and coloured using Distress Inks as watercolours.  I then fussy cut all my pieces and began to put my little scene together using foam adhesive for dimension.


I stamped my sentiment straight onto my card panel and mounted onto a dark grey card base.


I added a few sequins to embellish, and there you have it.

I really hope you like it, and as always, everything I have used is linked below.
See you next week.

Jillx

Jump For JoySmall Stitched 4 Bar Rectangle Lawn CutsCement Grey











No comments:

Post a Comment