Thursday 17 January 2013

Paper smooches February designer challenge

Well, how very typical...I build up the courage to start a blog and start entering challenges...and my laptop dies on me haha!  Nevermind, I'm back up and running now, and ready to play!!!

So, I guess it's pretty obvious already, but I am in love with all things 'Paper smooches'.  I just love their designs and don't seem to wanna play with anything else at the minute!  Perfect to cheer me up on these cold winter nights!!!

So here goes...my first effort...


It doesn't show up too good, but the circles are die cut with acetate behind them (the idea was to give the impression that the wee little fella was fleeing around in his hamster ball), with the image stamped onto white card, coloured with pro-markers and cut out, a bit of matting and layering to make the colours 'pop'...and that was that.  Hope you like it xxx

materials used = paper smooches 'party posse' stamps. various cardstock. black archival ink. various pro-markers.

1 comment:

  1. You did it, Jill!! Congrats and hoooooray that the link worked perfectly! LOVE this little card! What a cute little design for that sweet little hamster! FUN!!! Good luck on the designer challenge:) Can't wait for you to join in the fun (and link up) with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenges!!!! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete