Friday 18 May 2018

Magical Birthday

Hi everybody,

I'm baaaaaack  How are you all?  I've missed you that's for sure.  I've been a busy bee moving house and changing careers so needed a little time to get sorted and settle in.

I've got a little Mama Elephant magic for you to ease myself in, I do hope you like it...


I used Mama Elephant's Lovely Piggies, Scripty Bday, and Picket Fence to make my card.


As soon as I got my Scripty Bday set, and read this sentiment, I thought of this little piggy in his little top hat and how he looked like a magician, so set up the scene from there.
I started by creating my background, a loose watercolour wash using my wonderful Zigs.  I free handed the grassy verge and added some of the flowers from the Lovely Piggies set.  I stamped and cut out all my other elements and coloured, again, using my Zigs, stamping and cutting a spare little hat to use as my 'magician's hat'.  I would've dearly loved a little bunny popping out of the hat, but I couldn't find one that would fit, so opted for this cute bouquet.


I love the expression on this little piggies face, he looks so very pleased with himself, like he really has just pulled off the greatest magic trick of all time!
I stamped my sentiment from Scripty Bday straight onto my background and heat embossed to give it some extra definition.
I finished my card with a scattering of stars cut from Mama Elephant's Confetti Creative Cuts and there you have it! 
I can't tell you how pleased I am to be getting back to normal...whatever that is!  
As always, everything I used is linked below so be sure to click the links, and I shall very much look forward to cyber seeing you all next week :)

Jillx

Lovely Piggies  Scripty Bday  Mama Elephant Picket Fence Creative Cuts


Confetti Creative Cuts Die Image 1  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (24 piece set)








No comments:

Post a Comment