Friday 16 February 2018

Hear me Rawr!

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I’m ‘rawr’ing sweet nothings...


...using Lawn Fawn’s delightful Rawr mini set.


Another absolute knock-out mini set from Lawn Fawn. Incredibly affordable and beyond cute, what’s not to want?!

I started by stamping out my cute little dinosaur, colouring with Copics, and cutting out.
I then stamped out my background using a few little pieces from Lawn Fawn’s Life Is Good to build up a scene and, again, coloured with Copics creating a (or attempting to) soft blends around the edges.  I then took the little speech bubble from the Rawr set and lightly stamped it all across my background for a little added fun.

My sentiment is also from Rawr and is stamped directly onto my background and heat embossed.
I add a few little hearts to embellish and to add a contrast colour so it wasn’t all too ‘matchy-matchy’.
I matted onto colour card and there you have.


Quite a young fun simple card (hopefully) showing how one teeny little stamp set can still pack a punch!

As always everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jillx


RAWR  Life is Good Image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment