Friday 26 January 2018

Lovely Loving Piggies

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I've got some sweet, loving piggies...


...using the Lovely Piggies from Mama Elephant's latest release.


This was an instant 'must-have' for me as I have nothing like it in my stash, and everybody has a soft-spot for these sweet creatures surely?
You get a load of different designs of the Lovely Piggies in the set so the possibilities are endless.  I decided to make a Valentine's themed card because I just *had* to use the little cupid piggie first...so cute!
I wanted to do some no-line colouring but my skills really aren't that sharp so went the utter cheat route haha.  
I started by stamping out my piggies in a pale ink and coloured over-top using my Zig Real Brush Markers, (to disguise the line), mixed with water for a lazy laid-back watercolour look.  I created my background by using the cloud border from Mama Elephant's Landscape Trio as a stencil and gently ink blending over top to create a soft sky of pinks and blues.  My piggies are playing upon My Favourite Things Cloud 9 Dienamics and my sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Love Quotes (an oldy but a goody and comes out almost every time I get lovey dovey!).


I finished with a wrap of ribbon and a cute little bow and there you have it.

Lovely Piggies sending love this Valentines.

I really hope you like it.  As always, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jillx

Lovely Piggies Landscape Trio Creative Cuts Image 1

Love Quotes Image 1


Cloud 9 Dienamics  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (24 piece set)



No comments:

Post a Comment