Friday 24 November 2017

Super cute sticky note.


Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I’m making a cute birthday memo...


...using the cute as a button ‘Sticky Note’ from Mama Elephant.


I love any set that contains ‘peek-a-boo’ critters, there’s just something so uber cute about their little noses peeking over a page edge or similar. It makes my heart melt and that’s all it takes for me to snap up a set! I’ve also had a massive stationary obsession since I was tiny so this set was ticking all my boxes!


I started by stamping out and colouring my wee sneaky peeky critter and fussy cutting. I really wanted my sticky note to look like a, well, a sticky note and didn’t have the exact colour so used, yup you’ve guessed it...sticky note paper! It’s obviously very thin and I wanted it to look like a stack with the cute memo on top so stamped it out a few times, only adhering at the top so the pages could curl up along the bottom.


I stamped my greeting onto my sticky note and cut a Scalloped Circle from My Favourite Things to act as a frame.
I added a balloon attached to string and a further sentiment to some vellum and adhered my elements in place.
I embellished with a tab of ribbon and a scattering of enamel dots and there you have it.


I really hope you like it.
As always, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.
Jillx

Sticky Note

No comments:

Post a Comment