Friday 11 November 2016

Clean colour cuteness to say 'Thank you, Amigo'!

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I've got a cute 'Thank You' card coloured with Zig Clean Colour Pens...


...using Mama Elephant's Three Amigo's and Sunday Sentiments.


I made this card for my best friend, and favourite amigo, to say a massive 'Thank you' for doing something extraordinarily kind for me.  I love how this crafty hobby means you can create something to say exactly what you want to, the absolute personal touch that hopefully let's the recipient know how truly special they are to you!
I melded two of the Sunday Sentiments together to make my sentiment just right.


I started by stamping out my cute little kitty form the Three Amigo's set, and masking off.  I then took the 'thank you' sentiment from Sunday Sentiments, only inking it to where the words finished, then took the 'hello friend' sentiment from the same set, and selectively inked that line up also to complete my sentiment.
I used masking fluid to mask off the bottom half of my panel and my wee amigo so I could get a really nice wet wash, using my Zig Clean Colour Pens, for my background without it bleeding where I didn't want it too.  I added a few flicks and splashes across my background before removing thew masking fluid.


I then coloured my kitty and beneath my sentiment line, and stamped my message onto my sign.
Once everything was dry, I embellished with a scattering of pretty sequins, matted onto a card blank, and left it there.


I really hope you like it, and just wanna say, Thank you so much Lynne...this one's for you :)

See you all next week.

Jillx

Three Amigos Image 1Sunday Sentiments Image 1Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (24 piece set)















No comments:

Post a Comment