Friday 22 July 2016

Swim Team scene.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I've got a sweet little sea scene for you...


Using Avery Elle's Swim Team.


If you caught my post last week, I created a soft ink blended sky using the cloud die from Mama Elephant's Landscape Trio Creative Cuts.  Well this week, I created some gentle waves in the exact same way, with a mask from the same cloud die, just simply turned upside down, and blending over in a light blue ink.  Two masks for the price of one...can't go wromg with that, right?


I used a circle die to create a spot light for my waves to be inked within.  I then stamped out all my cute little sea creatures from Avery Elle's Swim Team in grey ink for a softer look, coloured them all using colour pencils, and fussy-cut.  I added a few little wisps of seaweed form the same set to my spotlight, and adhered my scene in place using foam tape for dimension.
My sentiment is built-up from the same Swim Team set, with a little help from Lawn Fawn's Life is Good set, as I wanted it to be a card of encouragment, and again, stamped in grey ink.
I created a matching background paper by blending ink over the same mask to tie everything together and mounted onto an Avery Elle notecard.
I added a scattering of enamel dots to embellish, and there you have it.


I hope you like it, as always, everything I used is linked below so be sure to check them out.

See you next week.

Jillx

Swim TeamLandscape Trio Creative Cuts Image 1Life is Good Image 1

Small Cross Stitched Rectangle Lawn CutsCaribbean Collection Notecards (12 pack) Image 1





No comments:

Post a Comment