Tuesday 26 May 2015

The Love Cats...

Hi everyone,

Jill here, hope you are all well.

Today I'd like to share a clean and simple card I made using the irresistibly cute 'Smart Kitty' set from WPlus9...


Now I'll be honest, I'm straight up, through and through, well and truly, an 'all about the dog' kinda gal!  I've got a little Yorkshire Terrier who I am pretty much obsessed with, and will happily cross a road if it means getting to pet a little cute pooch!  But oh my word, the minute I set eyes on this set I fell in love with these gorgeous little Kitty's and just HAD to have them!  The expressions on their little faces though...they are just adorable.  And here's my finished card...


I love this set, you get so many little extra stamps to use as props to help build up your scene.  It makes it so versatile, and makes it easy to mix and match with stamps you may already have to create just the right message.  
I stamped out my scene, masking as I went, and coloured using alcohol markers.  I wanted to keep everything clean and simple, so the love story of the little boy lovingly staring up at his sweetheart could take centre stage...it's so easy to get carried away with these sets, I always end up with a whole story in my head, I mean, I've pretty much got these two little cuties married off :)  The little love hearts are heat embossed, and I added a splash of matching colour to my sentiment, for added interest.  I added the little girls bow, also from the 'Smart Kitty' set, for a hint of dimension, and there you have it.


As always, everything I used is linked below so make sure to have a quick click and see what story you could tell!

See you soon.

Jill

Smart Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment